Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In My Daughter's Eyes

For a very long time, I have been trying to figure out how to post this tribute to my nieces (as I obviously have no daughters!) If this works, turn up the volume and I hope you enjoy!

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8yBpp347enaZTcxNzlmNmQtNDlmZi00ZjYxLTg4MjYtNzQ1MmRlYjJjMjJm&hl=en

By the way, I started putting this together about 5 years ago. My plan was to give it on a DVD to the mothers of these girls for Christmas or Mother's day or something. Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans. . . Anyway, I got sidetracked and didn't do it and about three years ago or so, I updated it a little. I started trying to upload it to this blog about two years ago, and until yesterday had been unsuccessful. I did use it in a Homemaker lesson about Gifts from the Heart, several years ago. So, lots of ladies in South Central Kentucky have seen this, even if it has taken me all these years to get it to a place where family could see.

1 comment:

Karen Vines said...

Beautiful!!! I just found this. Great job!